Warranty Policy Terms and conditions
This warranty is provided only for products purchased from Shanghai Anviz Biometric Tech. Co.,Ltd(Hereinafter called Anviz)
Anviz warrants products against defects in material and workmanship for 15 months calculated from ex-factory date.
Within the specified warranty period, Anviz will repair or replace non consumable parts (excluding casing, accessories, batteries, cable and power adapter) that are damaged under normal use without additional charge.
The defective product or defective spare part must be presented together with dealer’s invoice when the defective product or defective spare part is returned for repair. Otherwise, Anviz reserves the right of not providing free warranty during the warranty period.
The customer is responsible for returning the defective product at his own expense.ANVIZ Customer Department RMA SOP
Items not covered by warranty.
1) Defects or damage due to lighting or other electrical discharge.
2) Defects or damage due to natural disaster.
3) Defects or damage caused by improper testing, operation, installation, maintenance, modification,alteration, or adjustment.
4) Defects or damage caused by misuse, accident or neglect.
5) Unauthorized repair or disassembly of the product.
6) Installation, maintenance, or service of the product.
Anviz assumes no liability for loss or damage to the equipment which may be caused during transportation.
This warranty does not cover payment of transportation charges incurred for any send over of equipment to us.